NICU and bereaved families need your support
We couldn’t do the work we do without the dedication and generosity of our community. We always need help and there are many ways to get involved.
We’re grateful for the dedication of our wonderful volunteers, who staff our events, deliver NICU and nurse care packages, promote the work we do, and more. If you’re interested in volunteering with Saul’s Light, sign up for the volunteer email list below and we’ll be in touch with opportunities.
Here are some of the ways community members can help support NICU and bereaved families:
- Collect items for care packages for NICU families.
- Volunteer at benefits and fundraising events.
- Donate or collect formal dresses to used for angel gowns.
- Knit or crochet blankets and clothes for preemies as they transition home.
- Donate stamps or postage for Saul’s Light correspondence.
Become a partner
As a local business or organization, there are many ways you can partner with Saul’s Light to support NICU and bereaved families.
- Invite Saul’s Light to your gathering to spread awareness.
- Donate your goods or professional services to Saul’s Light.
- Sponsor a fundraising event.
- Consider ordering supplies through AmazonSmile. When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the purchase price to the charity of your choice.
- Partner with us to educate healthcare staff about available Saul’s Light services and offerings for NICU families.
- Work with Saul’s Light to facilitate CuddleCot donation and placement.
For wellness and alternative therapy providers:
- Donate or discount your wellness services to NICU families or bereaved parents
- Donate or discount your products to Saul’s Light for distribution to NICU and bereaved families
Raise money for NICU and bereaved families
If you support the work we do for families in their time of need, your loved ones probably will too. In lieu of gifts, consider asking friends and family to make a donation to Saul’s Light.
We’ll help you share our story.
You can download photos, our logo and bios, NICU statistics, and more. From there, you can paste them into an email and make it your own.
Help us make a difference for NICU families
News & Events
23 Aug 2021
Thank you for joining us on September 23rd for our inaugural NICU Health & Equity Summit! The event focused on sharing the expertise of health care providers, the experience of community leaders, and amplifying the voices of NICU families..
23 Aug 2021
Kimberly Novod was recently recognized as a Fearless Striver! The Fearless Strivers program was created by the Fearless Fund and Mastercard to recognize and provide support to organizations lead by Black women.
We dream of a world where every baby is born strong and healthy. But the next best thing is to help NICU parents get the necessary resources and emotional support they need in their time of crisis, and beyond. Your support helps us support NICU families in our community every day.